Welcome!

This page is for Mommies everywhere who want to cook and serve delicious meals to their families but not spend hours in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family has. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Here I Go!

So...here I sit at my kitchen table, blogging to you all.  I have never been a blogger, but I figured I would give it a try and blog about something that I enjoy doing--cooking!  10 months ago I became a Mom for the first time.  It has been the most tiresome, wonderful time of my life!  I throroughly enjoyed staying home with my son.  It was nice to have all day to do anything and everything I needed to get done, and as a new Mom--man what a list that is, day in and day out!  Meals were so easy since I was home all day, but when I started back to work I had to cook smarter and faster.  I wanted to make sure I could still prepare good meals, and not spend all my after 5pm time doing so.  I hope that you will try some of the recipes I blog to you. Some have been passed down through my family for years while others are some of my unique creations!  Enjoy!

1 comment: